TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WWW.PARADISESHAWARMA.CA
The following Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of reliance upon this website (“Site”) maintained by Paradise Shawarma Food Inc. (the “Website”).
Your access or use of the Website indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws, statutes and/or regulations. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, effective upon its posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website will be considered your acceptance to the revised Terms and Conditions.
- AGE RESTRICTION
You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to use this Website, order foods or any services contained herein. Your access or use of this Website indicates your representation that you are meeting that age requirement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property on the Website is owned by us or our licensors, which includes food images, photo shots, materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, and all other content is a collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the Company; All rights reserved.
- USE OF COMPANY MATERIALS
- ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT USE
If your use of the Website requires an account identifying you as a user of the Website (an “Account”):
- You are solely responsible for your Account and the maintenance, confidentiality and security of your Account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your Account with or without permission,
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account, any service provided through your Account or any password related to your Account or any other breach of security with respect to your Account or any service provided through it, and agree to provide assistance to us, as requested, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your Account, and
- You agree to provide true, current, accurate and complete customer information as requested by us from time to time and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes to this information as required to keep such information held by us current, complete and accurate.
When you make a purchase on the Website, you agree to provide a valid credit or debit card to make a payment. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, as your total price in Canadian currency may include applicable taxes, fees, all of which you are responsible for.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage the Website, the services or the general business of Paradise Shawarma Food Inc.
You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of us or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incite violence, hate or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
- PRIVACY INFORMATION
Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to your information in Canada and any other country where We may operate.
When you register for an account, you provide us with a valid email address and may provide us with additional information, such as your name and/or billing information, etc. Depending on how you use our Website, we may also receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- PICK-UP/SHIPPING/DELIVERY/RETRUN POLICY
You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing any item, you agree to provide us with a valid email address and billing information, but it is YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK IT UP within your prescribed time which must not be outside of our operational hours. WE DO NOT DELIVER CURRENTLY. It may change anytime. We may not guarantee your stated pick up time and your instructions. It will depend on how busy the kitchen, number of employees, ingredients availability etc. at that time but we are committed to offering best food within reasonable time frame to our valuable customers.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. If we do so after payment has been processed, We will issue a refund or replace the item(s) to you in the amount of the purchase price. We also may request additional information from you prior to confirming a sale and we reserve the right to place any additional restriction on the sale of our products.
For any questions, concerns, or dispute, you agree to contact us right away at the following:
5451 Hwy 7, Unit# 10, Woodbridge, ON L4L 0B2, Canada.
If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased on our Website, you may send us an email at email@example.com or call at 905.605.8222 with detail information for a refund.
- REVERSE ENGINEERING AND SECURITY
You may not undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website;
- Violate the security of the Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
- DATA LOSS
We are not responsible for the security of your Account or Content. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
You defend and indemnify Paradise Shawarma Food Inc. and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defense, if we wish to do so.
- SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
- SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that we will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
Last revision: January 14, 2019